Labels

Sunday 4 November 2012

Finished Poster.

After taking all the feedback and criticism on the first draft, here is my final poster for Dystopia.


I wanted to keep the same style as the origional poster, because I feel it fit what we were trying to convey to our audience perfectly. I have simply added mroe imformation on to the poster, such as social networking icons, a web address, actors, producers and directors. I created a QR code to put on my poster, that linked to the official DystopiaMovie Youtube Channel. However, I felt this clashed with the elegant, sophisticate feel I tried so hard to keep despite adding so much more information.
Overall though, I am very happy with this poster. It is certainly alot better having listened to the feedback, and it now looks more like a real short film poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment