Labels

Monday 10 December 2012

Green Screen

During this A2 Media project we have experimented alot more with Adobe Premier. For example, we filmed on the green screen, and then used the Chroma Key tool to extract the colour green from the shot. We were then able to replace there area with another piece of footage, or an image.

This image shows the tranformation from filming to, having fully edited the news report.

This image is the bar shown above, to display the text 'Breaking News'. I have added a slight highlight to give it more of a 3D feel.

Although difficult to see, I made this image in Photoshop, and saved it as a PNG so that the background remained transparent and I could use it in Adobe Premier.

This is the finished bar. However, I did not merge it as one file, as shown here, I kept them seperate so that I was able to KeyFrame the text to scroll across the bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment